-Remote Android Developer
Scopic is seeking a skilled Remote Android Developer to join our team of 250+ professionals across 40 countries. The right candidate will work with a small team of advanced software engineers to build industry-leading applications with the latest technologies.
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Strong Android NDK and Kotlin programming skills
- Strong Java skills
- Strong OOP skills
- Hybrid frameworks experience
- Intermediate English skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Why Work with Scopic Software?
- Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
- Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
- Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
- Reliable, consistent workload
- Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
- Annual pay increases for good performance
- Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
- International travel opportunities (not required)
- Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience. Hourly and salary positions available. Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Deadline for applying: 05/12/2020